Mailbox migration kolab -> kolab

T. Ribbrock admin_slox-e at itsef.com
Tue May 16 10:36:38 CEST 2006

On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 08:11:06PM -0500, Roy Hoobler wrote:
[...]
> Imapsync fails on mail boxes with spaces and things so it did work that well

Odd - I never had that problem here. I've migrated about 12 accounts from
our SLOX server to our Kolab server so far, many of them containing
foldernames with spaces. No problems. We were actually using a custom
script for account migration. I have mentioned this on this list before,
but now I have finally added a Wiki page that also has the script:

http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Openexchange

:-}

Cheerio,

Thomas