problems with bynari-insight-connector

Serge Landry slandry at union-vie.qc.ca
Mon May 8 17:56:08 CEST 2006

Hi i had a similar problem with the connector, i have spoken to the support team and they are aware of the problem (apparently) and they say that they are working on the problem. Personnaly that connector and e-mail server (Binary) are not my first choice, but i have to live with it.

Serge Landry

Hi,

I have tested the bynari-connector  on our old suse-mailserver 3 and a
first test-installation of kolab and it seems to function perfectly, but
now, trying to install it, bynari connector (or kolab) shows a strange
behavior.

First time, I select a Outlookfolder as contacts it will made a
subfolder of the Inbox (named Posteingang in Outlook), but, when I
select it as asubfolder it will be copied back under "Outlook today" AND
sometimes the "Posteingang" will be renamed as INBOX...

Can anybody help ??

Michael Josten

Serge Landry, Gestionnaire Réseau

Comptia A+ Certified Professional, Comptia Network+ Certified Professional,

WCSP, ASP Workstation HP/Compaq, AEC Technique Informatique

Support Technique Union-Vie / Internationale

(819) 478-1315  x333

slandry at union-vie.qc.ca <mailto:slandry at union-vie.qc.ca>

 Tel. :         (819) 478-1315

 Fax :          (819) 474-1990