deleting spam

Christopher Hobbs chobbs at siloamsprings.com
Thu Mar 30 22:35:04 CEST 2006

Greetings!

I just moved from a qmail installation to kolab and couldn't be happier.  I've
only got one small hangup to figure out, and am having a heck of a time with it.

I'd like to delete all messages that get tagged as spam.  We did this in qmail
using qmail-scanner.  How can I do this in kolab?

I noticed that the kolab install comes with procmail.  My first thought was to
set up procmail for everyone, or figure out how to do it system-wide, but that
seems like a daunting task as we have 200+ users..

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide!

cmh
--
Christopher M. Hobbs
Systems Technician, City of Siloam Springs