catchall in postfix

Sven Verluyten sven.verluyten at be.easynet.net
Wed Mar 29 13:10:38 CEST 2006

I tried putting a virtual entry like

@domein.tld @destination-server
in my virtual file, running postmap on it and restarting postfix

but when I send an email to a non-local, non-in-transport-configured email

he no longer tells me he doesn't know the nam, he replies me in an email with:
service unavailable. Command output: Failed to set
    recipient: Invalid response code received from server, code 550