multiple domains

Vladislav Tchernev vladt at broadsign.com
Sat Mar 25 00:00:59 CET 2006

Hi all,
I have tried to set up multiple domains with kolab 2.0.3. I followed the
instructions in the Kolab2 FAQ. I have the second domain in "mydestination"
clause in main.cf file and "@mysecond_domain @myprimary_domain" row in the
virtual file (actually i did the setting in the templates and generated after
the configuration) and .. it does not work .. I regenerated the "virtual" map
manually .. no effect .. If I add the "user at mysecond_domain" in Email Aliases
field in kolab admin interface I get it work but I want to configure it on a
domain basis. I read that kolab 2 is trying to use whenever possible the LDAP
storage so I checked in my ldap db and there postfix_mydestination is set to
$mydomain and postfix-virtual is empty. Any ideas on the issue ?

Cheers
Vlad