domain/realm not available

Alan Hartless harty83 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 04:45:57 CET 2006

I'm sorry guys and gals.  I keep finding things in my logs that correlate with
the issues I'm having.  I don't understand most of them so I'm hoping that
some else does!  I tried to go through the major logs to see what else I'm
seeing.  I think the last big one is the imapd log.  I am getting the
following whenever I try to access my calendar via horde:

Mar 22 22:32:58 hartysdesktop <debug> imap[14063]: open: user alan at hartys.org
opened INBOX/Calendar

Then over literally over a thousand of:

Mar 22 22:32:58 hartysdesktop <debug> imap[14063]: SQUAT failed to open index
file
Mar 22 22:32:58 hartysdesktop <debug> imap[14063]: SQUAT failed

I'm calling it quits for the night and probably tomorrow but again, any help
is very much appreciated.  I've searched about all I can handle for now.

Thanks!
Alan