fixed problems and yet more problems with horde

Alan Hartless harty83 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 20:51:29 CET 2006

Howdy folks,

So I FINALLY got horde up and running yay!!  Well mostly.  I'm still having
two main problems.

1) I can't get turba to work.  Whenever I click on the address book icon, I
get a blank page.  Now following the directions on the wiki, they say to
leave the configuration of turba with the defaults.  But my question is this.
Should "Name of client addressbook" be set to the default "localsql" or
something different? Is there something else I'm missing that would cause the
blank page?

2) My left horde menu is not showing up.  I have just a big blank spot where
it is suppose to be.  Yes, I have "Show the Horde Menu on the left?" checked.

Any ideas on what could be the cause of these two problems?

Alan