new Horde release

Henk van Lingen henkvl at cs.uu.nl
Wed Mar 15 13:41:09 CET 2006

On Thu, Mar 09, 2006 at 01:27:33PM +0100, Ger Apeldoorn wrote:
  > Well, It was a bit of a hassle to install the extra openpkg packages...

  Hi Ger,

  Did you manage to get Turba working using the Kolab data? I've installed
  the Horde modules on a separate (centos4) machine and not on the Kolab
  server, as I like to try a scalable solution. So i didn't do the openpkg
  stuff but just grabbed the tarfiles. I managed to get the mail and the
  calendar modules working with Kolab, but don't know how to configure the
  Turba(contacts) module. I can't choose the Kolab driver as in option in
  de setup page in the first place.

Henk van Lingen, Systems & Network Administrator              (o-      -+
Dept. of Computer Science, Utrecht University.                /\        |
phone: +31-30-2535278                                        v_/_
http://henk.vanlingen.net/             http://www.tuxtown.net/netiquette/