shared folders question

Markus Heller markus at relix.de
Tue Mar 7 17:30:59 CET 2006

Hi Frank,

> We are successfully using kolab's feature of sending emails directly to
> shared folders.
> But I wonder if it's also possible to send emails to subfolders of shared
> folders.
> It's just that the folder structure needs a clearer layout as the number of
> shared folders rises.

I wonder how to create subfolders of a shared folder. We have a similar
situation, where email comes in and goes through filters into a user's
folder. I created a shared folder which is visible to all users, and I would
like to use a subfolder thereof for contacts and the group calender...

Regards
Markus