always having to change permissions of main.cf

Alan Hartless harty83 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 13:17:12 CET 2006

Hello,

So, every so often (getting pretty regular now) I stop receiving messages
fetchmail is forwarding.  So I go to my procmail log and see this error:
sendmail: fatal: open /kolab/etc/postfix/main.cf: Permission denied

I then have to go and chmod 644 postfix's main.cf and all is working well
again.  I've also tried to add user uucd to the group kolab-r.  But somehow,
it seems that at some point, kolab decides to overwrite both back to the
original state.

Any suggestions on how to permanently fix this?