Stupid(?) questions wrt Toltec

Henk van Lingen henkvl at cs.uu.nl
Mon Mar 6 11:37:19 CET 2006

On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 11:17:39AM +0100, Andreas Gungl wrote:

  > INBOX/Inbox is correct for Toltec's connector AFAIU the docs. POP3 moves
  > from INBOX to INBOX/Inbox, folders below INBOX are managed by IMAP through
  > the connector.

  Oke, so Outlook(pop) should look in INBOX and then copy/move stuff to
  INBOX/Inbox. The send/recieve, however is doing nothing. But I found out
  in the logs that:

  <debug> pop3s[28455]: accepted connection
  <notice> pop3s[28455]: TLS server engine: cannot load CA data
  <notice> pop3s[28455]: starttls: TLSv1 with cipher RC4-MD5 (128/128 bits
  reused) no authentication

  So I have to figure out what's going wrong there.

  Anyways: I understand that when you want to also use the mail with
  other imapclients, you should 'leave mail on server' in which case
  you are duplicating all mail?

Henk van Lingen, Systems & Network Administrator              (o-      -+
Dept. of Computer Science, Utrecht University.                /\        |
phone: +31-30-2535278                                        v_/_
http://henk.vanlingen.net/             http://www.tuxtown.net/netiquette/