French folders names and annotations problem

chaloupe at free.fr
Wed Jun 14 18:55:38 CEST 2006

>> First of all, I have 5 "Kolab.php" in my kolab home path, and none of
>> them in a "horde/lib/Horde/" directory.
>> Then, I notice that your task folder name is "T&AOI-ches". Mine is
>> "T&w6I-ches". No doubt that your modifications will have the same
>> effect with "my" folder name, but...I feel a gap in the international
>> translation...something whitch is absolutely not clear..."bancal",
>> could we say in french.
>> So, wherever is this "Kolab.php", I'll investigate.
>
> I'm talking about Kolab.php in horde package :
>
> # tar -ztvf horde-3.1.1.tar.gz horde-3.1.1/lib/Horde/Kolab.php
> -rw-r--r-- root/wheel    59528 2006-03-28 15:22:01
> horde-3.1.1/lib/Horde/Kolab.php

Yes, I got it !
So I changed the "Tasks" default name to "Taches". It seems to work
since I created a new user and can see the "Taches" folder in Cyrus with
the correct "folder-type: task.default" annotation.
But, now, when I try to add a new task, I receive this message :
"No message corresponds to object 0" (In french : "aucun message ne
correspond au sujet 0").
Any idea of what is going wrong ?

Thanks,

Christophe