Integration

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Sun Jun 11 22:32:48 CEST 2006

Op zondag 11 juni 2006 21:21, schreef Derek Harkness:
>  It seem Kolab is
> designed around the idea of a single server or at least Kolab
> specific versions of the services on multiple servers doing
> everything.  We don't have the people or desire to replace existing
> infrastructure.  Am I way off base?  Is there some piece of
> information I'm missing.

Kolab is not designed for a single server setup.  On the contrary it has been
designed from ground off to be run as a distributed server.    What do you
mean with kolab specific versions?  Do you mean that postfix and cyrus imap
has been patched.  Than you're correct.  But other services such as ldap are
not kolab specific.  Have a look at the template files.  You have to tweak
those if you want to use your own infrastructure.

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless