Not currently in TRANSACTION state

Torsten Irländer torsten.irlaender at intevation.de
Thu Jun 1 10:01:47 CEST 2006

On Wednesday, 31. May 2006 16:57, Lukas Taferner wrote:
> Dear List,
> I have the same Issue on 3 differnt Kolab machines (Suse Linux 9.1/10.0):

> When logging on as user (not manager) into Kolab WebAdministration I am not
> able to activate neither Email Forwarding nor Out of Office nor normal
> delivery of Emails.

> I am currently using 2.0.3, I also had the issue with 2.0.1.
> It is not in cennection with users that have custom usernames (i.e. not
> user at domain.com but user).
> This ist the result:

> Not currently in TRANSACTION state
> Skript war:
>
> require "fileinto";
> if header :contains ["X-Kolab-Scheduling-Message"] ["FALSE"] {
> fileinto "INBOX/Inbox";
> }

This seems to be a known bug, but not resolved :(. See
https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue991. Maybe you want to search to
bugtracker. I was searching for vacation, searching on transaction may give
further usefull hits.

However I never had seen this error in action.

--
Torsten Irländer                                    Intevation GmbH

torsten.irlaender at intevation.de
http://www.intevation.de/