update of clamav-0.88.2 to 0.88.3?

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Mon Jul 17 12:12:58 CEST 2006

* Rodrigo de Oliveira Gomes <akada at uol.com.br> [20060714 20:42]:
>     How Can I update my clamav-0.88.2 to clamav-0.88.3?

Just install the OpenPKG package when it becomes available, the
package in Kolab server isn't modified.

>     When clamav-0.88.3 will be available to download in kolab.org?

As this release doesn't fix a security problem, it will probably not
be available from kolab.org until the next 2.1 beta release, and
maybe not even then.

>     When postfix 2.3 will be available too?
>     Note: I use kolab-server-2.0.3.

There won't be such major changes in the 2.0.x branch.

For the 2.1 development branch this change will only occur if we
switch to a newer OpenPKG version (currently this is 2.5) and if
that new version includes postfix 2.3.

Thomas

Email: thomas at intevation.de
http://intevation.de/~thomas/