Toltec connector doesn't honor ACL change when syncing

Torsten Irländer torsten.irlaender at intevation.de
Thu Jul 13 09:46:18 CEST 2006

On Wednesday, 12. July 2006 14:47, Andreas Gungl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a reproducible problem with Toltec Connector 2.0.7beta18 (German).
>
> I have a co-worker who gave me read and write permissions on one of his
> calendar folders.
> The folder appears in my OL+Toltec. When the co-worker revokes the granted
> ACL, the folder is still visible as "user/.../Calendar" and it doesn't
> vanish (what I had expected).
>
> I haven't found an issue in the tracker which describes that problem, so I
> wanted to ask before I simply file a new issue. Does somebody else see this
> problem? Is it known? Any workaround available?

Hi Andreas,
I have experienced some similar problem, but it is not exact the same.
https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue1287

Your Problem was reported already sometimes but wasn't reproducable here so I
didn't file a new issue.

Best,
Torsten
--
Torsten Irländer                                    Intevation GmbH

torsten.irlaender at intevation.de
http://www.intevation.de/