web interface: forward php script is slow

Markus Heller markus at relix.de
Fri Jan 27 21:56:24 CET 2006

Dear list,

I noticed the following: After logging into a regular (user) account in my
kolab2 (2.0.0) web interface, I wanted to define a forward email address for
this user. I noticed that
https://(hostname):443/admin/user/user.php?action=modify
is OK, but when I click on
https://(hostname):443/admin/user/forward.php
I cannot load the page.

I substituted the forward.php file by a small file, containing only the
phpinfo() call and I saw, that the execution of the phpinfo is adequatly
fast. Obviously the culprit (bad boy) is not the apache itself. The problem
must reside somewhere in the php code.

Have any of you ever noticed this strange / slow behaviour?

Any plans how to investigate further?

Thanks a lot!!

Markus