New server

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Wed Jan 25 19:14:01 CET 2006

* Iñaki <ibc2 at euskalnet.net> [20060125 18:55]:
> El Miércoles, 25 de Enero de 2006 18:47, Thomas Arendsen Hein escribió:
> > Move your existing /kolab out of the way, run obmtool. You can abort
> > installation as soon as the first package was installed. This
> > creates the three kolab users (kolab, kolab-r, kolab-n) and some
> > files in /etc.
>
> Be carefull if you try to reinstall Kolab in the same machine. Before it
> delete kolab, kolab-r and kolab-n users and groups. Without doing it you'll
> have problems to reinstall Kolab.

As his / directory is gone, these users are probably gone.

But I'm curious, what problems did you notice? I never had any
problems with this, neither with already existing users on the local
machine, nor with kolab/kolab-r/kolab-n manually created before on
the NIS server.

Thomas

Email: thomas at intevation.de
http://intevation.de/~thomas/