kmail question: unable to delete a folder

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Jan 25 13:22:26 CET 2006

Am Dienstag, 24. Januar 2006 17:37 schrieb Markus Heller:
> Am Montag, 23. Januar 2006 16:18 schrieb Iñaki:
> > >
> > > In the menu, there you can find: Folder -> Delete Folder
> >
> > Yes, this occurs since the latests versions ok Kmail. "Delete folder"
> > only appears in "Folder" menu. Maybe to simplify the contextual menus.

This is a regression from bad usability suggestions
in KDE trunk I have heard.
Proko2 branch does not have the problem.
The KK customers demanded to have the contect folder menu and the folder
menu to be the same to avoid such confusion as you have had.

> Oh God, this is really a downgrade...
>
> Any plans to reimplement?

File a bug report with KDE, so they can fix the regression.

Bernhard