Toltec Connector

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Thu Feb 23 08:25:31 CET 2006

* Holger Leskien <holger at leskien.com> [20060223 01:00]:
> On Wed, Feb 22, 2006 at 03:41:10PM -0500, Stephen More wrote:
> > How long have other people waited to get an Evaluation License Key ?
>
> maximum of two days
>
> As the issue of Toltec not answering pops up for some time now I'm
> curious if there is something wrong?

Stephen More applied for the key on Monday and wrote the mail to the
list on Wednesday. This doesn't sound like "something is wrong",
except for the notice on their homepage: "The evaluation request
will be processed within 24 hours, if received with in normal
working hours."

Maybe they are just busy or there were technical problems like the
mail getting caught by some spam filter or such.

Thomas

Email: thomas at intevation.de
http://intevation.de/~thomas/