status of syncml?

Alan Hartless harty83 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 18:44:54 CET 2006

Is there plans of syncml capabilities being included in Kolab?  I've googled
around and see that maybe it is connected with the horde project.  Can
someone tell me what the current status is and when will syncml be
implemented in kolab (if it is to be implemented)?  If it already is, and is
usuable enough, how can I go about adding it to my kolab server?

Reason I ask is that I want to be able to sync my pocket pc with kolab.
Software is currently not developed enough to sync my pocket pc with kontact
under Kde 3.5 so I can't go the direct sync route.

Thanks!

Alan