"From" field being rewritten, subdomain issues

Fabio Pietrosanti lists at pietrosanti.it
Thu Feb 9 09:44:04 CET 2006

Thomas Arendsen Hein wrote:
> This is done by the masquerade_domains parameter in
> /kolab/etc/kolab/templates/main.cf.template
>
> You can either remove this or explicitly list every subdomain you
> want to exclude from being masqueraded, e.g.:
>
> masquerade_domains = subdomain.$mydomain other.$mydomain $mydomain
>
> After changing this, run /kolab/sbin/kolabconf

This configuration is removed from every kolab installation i've done.
Could we make it configurable from the webinterface as a parameters like
"Masquerade outgoing email with primary email domain: Yes/No" ?

I think that most kolab users that have more than one domains and use it
for a "internet usage mail server" is going to disable it.

Fabio