Freebusy only works for some users

T. Ribbrock admin_slox-e at itsef.com
Tue Feb 7 11:54:14 CET 2006

Hi!

For some odd reasons, the freebusy generation only works for some users on
our server. I tried the direct access via URL
https://SERVER/freebusy/name@domain.ifb
This works for some users, but not for all. For those where it doesn't
work, I get

The requested URL /freebusy/name at domain.ifb was not found on this server.

Resource /freebusy/name at domain.ifb (user=name at domain, req_extended=, req_cache=) not found

If I check the logs in /kolab/var/apache/log I see this:

HOST - USER [07/Feb/2006:11:47:06 +0100] "GET /freebusy/name at domain.ifb HTTP/1.1" 404 435

Looking at /kolab/var/resmgr/freebusy.log, I see this:

February 07 11:47:06 freebusy[2950]: Debug: ---FreeBusy Script starting (/freebusy/name at domain.ifb)---
February 07 11:47:06 freebusy[2950]: Debug: user=name at domain, imapuser=USER, req_cache=, req_extended=
February 07 11:47:06 freebusy[2950]: Error: Resource /freebusy/name at domain.ifb (user=name at domain, req_extended=, req_cache=) not found

It seems to be mostly those users where I experimented with creating the
Calendar folder directly, so I thought it might be related to that.
Consequently, I deleted the kolab resources from kontact (proko2), deleted
the corresponding folders from the server, reran kolabwizard and let all
groupware folders be regenerated during first sync. No go - freebusy still
doesn't work for that user.

I also had a look at the archive, but came up empty. Anybody with an idea
out there?

Cheerio,

Thomas