Shared Folder function mismatch between real situation and configuration

ComCept Net GmbH Soliva soliva at comcept.ch
Sat Feb 4 15:57:20 CET 2006

Hello

can anybody help me! I recognized that I have a mismatch between
the configuration depending shared folders and the real situation
it means in the configuration anywhere is a shared folder configured
like shared^temp but on the Kolab2 manager interface this folder
doese not exists! Even if I will generate the folder on the manager
interface and after I will delet it again the situation is the same!

Outlook recognize the situation also it means the folder shared^temp
will be shown because it exists internally in Kolab2 but as mentioned
on the manager interface this folder does not exist anymore!

How can I solve this situation!

Andrea