Greylisting in kolab to reduce spam

Andrew J. Kopciuch akopciuch at bddf.ca
Thu Dec 28 10:31:39 CET 2006

> Awesome! This is great! Thanks Andy :)
>
> Will give it a bash :)

If you are lucky enough to be using an ubuntu based distro, they have a very
nicely packaged version of postgrey.  Not sure about stock Debian, but I'm
sure it's similar.  I can not vouch for other distributions.  :(

apt-get install postgrey
Customize /etc/default/postgrey (if desired)
Customize /etc/default/whitelist_clients (if desired)
Customize /etc/default/whitelist_recipients (if desired)

change /kolab/etc/kolab/templates/main.cf.template
/kolab/sbin/kolabconf

And that's it.

Andy