apache error

Ger Apeldoorn g.apeldoorn at argoss.nl
Tue Dec 19 11:17:08 CET 2006

You can look at the apache logfile to determine what went wrong.

Try to only listen to 443 with xampp, perhaps some other process is already
listening to 443....
Listen 192.168.1.100:443

You limit xampp to bind to this ipaddress; but this does not mean other
services can't be rude and open port 443 for any ip-address it can find.
Thus, if that 'rude' process is started before xampp is, you'll get an
address in use error. (probably in the log)

Good luck,

Ger Apeldoorn