can kolab conflict with egw ?

JOYDEEP j.bakshi at unlimitedmail.org
Fri Dec 15 13:23:29 CET 2006

I am afraid to say the concept is not very clear to me.
may be due to my lack of knowledge.

but what if we change the apache, imap and ldap of kolab to work with
diferent port
than that of egw ?

I am also like to understand the solution u have provided ?
could you kindly provide some more info ?

thaks for your kind response.