Subfolders acl's

Marin Cristian cristian.marin at assaabloy.ro
Thu Dec 7 13:00:26 CET 2006

Hello list,

I'm using Kolab 2.0.4 on FreeBSD 6.1. Installation and setup went smooth,
and also we use the Toltec connector for outlook and Horde for web
interface.

I have the following scenario:

            One shared folder where we want to store calendars for meeting
rooms. Everybody has read/write access on this folder.

            Now I need to give ReadOnly access on calendars stored in this
folder to anyone, and write access to some.

There is any possibility to specify access to anyone on a calendar (seen as
a folder by kolab) without entering every single e-mail address?

Regards,

Cristian Marin