Problem with cyrreconstruct

Brett Randall brett at hillsong.com
Tue Dec 5 23:15:17 CET 2006

On Tuesday 05 December 2006 22:24, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> We appreciate any help with improving the wiki,
> so if you could not find it there, consider to improve the wiki.

I didn't really find the wiki specific enough with restoring a particular
folder with a domain name involved in the user name, so I've added an extra
line to help people like myself in the future, after the existing example
line:

Afterwards, you can go ahead and read the individual email back into cyrus.
You can either specify a certain user (if you are restoring on a per-user
basis) or do it without any parameters. In the latter case, all mailbox paths
will be checked for emails:
kolab-r at mykolabhost$ /kolab/bin/cyrreconstruct -rf user/user at mydomain.com
discovered mydomain.com!user.username.folder1
discovered mydomain.com!user.username.folder2
user/username/folder1 at mydomain.com
user/username/folder2 at mydomain.com

+To reconstruct a particular folder, use a format like:
+kolab-r at mykolabhost$ /kolab/bin/cyrreconstruct -rf
user/user/folder/subfolder at mydomain.com

Thanks for your help!
--
Brett Randall
Systems Engineer

The material contained in this email may be confidential, and may also
be the subject of copyright and/or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this
document is prohibited. If you have received this document in error,
please advise the sender and delete the document.

This email communication does not create or vary any contractual
relationship between Hillsong and you. Internet communications are not
secure and accordingly Hillsong does not accept any legal liability
for the contents of this message.

Please note that neither Hillsong nor the sender accepts any
responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the
email and any attachments.

Hillsong
www.hillsong.com