Change domain of kolab server?

ITSEF Admin itsef-admin at itsef.com
Tue Aug 22 09:18:47 CEST 2006

Hi all,

In a few weeks, our company will change to a new domain name. I'm currently
trying to figure out what is the best way to make that change on our Kolab
server (2.0.4). When I look at the admin webinterface, I see no straight
forward way to do so - the email addresses of the users cannot be changed and
I see no other options related to a domain name change. Has anybody done this
before? I did a quick search on kolab.org but came up empty...

Also, we want to keep the old domain as secondary for the time being and want
to keep all old mail addresses working. As far as I can see, this is covered
partially by http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Multiple_Domains, but if anybody
has some tips for this, I'd also be grateful.

Regards,

Thomas