Horde installation problems

Chuck Dand chuckd at kooked.co.uk
Thu Aug 17 00:49:56 CEST 2006

Had the same problem with installing horde the other week. Found that if
you follow the install guide on the horde website, and sort of mix and
match between the horde official install, and the one on the kolab wiki
you can get horde working.

Also found it easier to get just the horde framework working first
without IMP or any of the other bits, and then once that going you can
get IMP working. Haven't tried progressing farther with any of the other
bits yet as I'm not so sure if they work or not.

I hope that makes sense.

Lars Bakker wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I followed the instructions for installing horde with the Kolab2 server, but
> there is a problem, which I'm not quite sure how to solve.
> After downloading the cvs-version of horde I wanted to install it using to
> command
>
> # /kolab/bin/php install-packages.php
>
> But it fails telling me that there are
>
> # No handlers for package.xml version 2.0
>
> Is this problem related to the version of php included in the Kolab2
> openkpk-environment?
> What should I do to solve it?
>
> regards,
> Lars Bakker