Delegates when using resource accounts

ITSEF Admin itsef-admin at itsef.com
Mon Aug 14 18:19:56 CEST 2006

On Monday 14 August 2006 17:26, ITSEF Admin wrote:
> Ok, if I change the status as attendee now, I get the compose mail dialog,
> where I can change the identity. Bit cumbersome, but it does work (probably
> needs a good bit of explaining to get the user to understand this type of
> behaviour).

I spent some more time on playing with this and by now, I think this is
actually a bug - the initial acceptance mail does get sent out with the
correct identitiy, whereas the later "change status" mail does not. I've
created issue 1355 for this.

> Deleting the event still doesn't send a mail, though.

I just found issue 1241, which seems to cover this.

Cheerio,

Thomas