Shared Addressbook/Calendar HOWTO?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Aug 9 00:35:08 CEST 2006

Am Sonntag, 30. Juli 2006 03:50 schrieb Johannes Graumann:
> Can somebody please let me where I can read up on how to setup addressbooks
> and calendar resources for a defined group of people?

Example 2b2 of Doc3 shows how to set access permissions with Toltec.
In Kontact is works similiar.

E.g. create a new folder, choose the type contact and then give access rights
to your people. If the group of people is bigger, create a server
distribution list and use "group:distributionname" as identifier to give out
the access rights.