Server-Side Distribution Lists Support In Kolab

Adrien Guillon guila at dainty.ca
Fri Aug 4 05:42:51 CEST 2006

   Hello All,

   Forgive me for the simple question... but I have not seen this in the
documentation...  Does Kolab support distribution lists which are stored on
the server?  Do you know if KMail supports this functionality in Kolab?  What
about support for multiple users creating their own distribution lists of
global contacts, and then sharing those lists with others (or putting them
into the global directory) ?

   I'm looking for an easy way to share multiple distribution lists with many
users corporately.

   Thanks!

   AJ