razor, pyzor, dcc, etc.

Andreas Micklei andreas.micklei at ivistar.de
Tue Aug 1 16:32:59 CEST 2006

Hi Ger,

Am Dienstag, 1. August 2006 16:04 schrieb Ger Apeldoorn:
> I've got Razor2 in my kolab installation and it was very hard to get it to
> work. Once it works though, hardly any spam makes it through.
>
> If you want to use it, I can try to make a list of changes I had to make.

Yes, that would be nice.

As an alternative: Is it feasible to run a separate spamd outside kolab and
make amavisd/postifx/whatever pass all mail through that? Maybe such a
scenario is more easy to set up given the fact that my distro already ships
with a sane spamassassin? Obviously performance will we worse, but that is a
non-issue here (small site). Any pointers?

regards,
Andreas Micklei