Pre-install questions

Jim C jimcooncat at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 11:00:48 CEST 2006

The technical document you sent me recommends using cvs to download the kolab pieces. Would this result in using stable or the beta?

 Or should I download stable from a mirror? For Ubuntu Breezy 5.10, use the Debian 3.1? Or Debian sources?

 Is Amavis set up to work out of the box, or do I have to change the ports in Postfix?

 Should I use the Amavis provided, or would it be easier to set it up on the host system? I want to use Clamav, and Spamassassin with Razor and "Rules du Jour".

 What functionality is missing with the Horde? Email, calendaring, contacts, todo's all there?

What mailing list do I subscribe to so I get notifications to security updates to stable?