Problem with Toltec and 2 Outlooks

Torsten Irländer torsten.irlaender at intevation.de
Wed Apr 26 14:53:03 CEST 2006

On Wednesday, 26. April 2006 13:20, Rene Marticke wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> We have the following problem.
>
> 2 Outlook 2003 with Toltec and same settings.
> Now I fetch my mails with Outlook 1 and sync it with Toltec.
> If I resync Outlook 2 sometimes a message is marked as not seen (but it
> was seen with Outlook 1) ?!
>
> This happens not everytime but is a real problem for a customer managing
> about 200 Mails per Day on 2 Locations.
> He can’t always remember if he read the mail or not and Toltec/Outlook
> isn’t sure too ;-)
>

> Is this a know issue or can someone give me a hint how to fix this ?

Hi,
Yes there are some unresolved issues with "seen" flags an toltec. See
https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue939

I'm not sure if this fits exactly to your problem but for me it seems very
similar.

Best,
Torsten
--
Torsten Irländer                                    Intevation GmbH

torsten.irlaender at intevation.de
http://www.intevation.de/