luser_relay

Ger Apeldoorn g.apeldoorn at argoss.nl
Fri Apr 21 11:22:35 CEST 2006

Hi!

I did this using the aliases on the 'old' postfix server.

recipient		recipient_nw
recipient_nw	recipient at imap.impreglon.de

Note that the recipient at imap.impreglon.de must be an alias on the new (kolab)
server, or the message will bounce.

I found that the intermittent step is nessesary, or it'll think that a
mailloop is caused.

Good luck!
Ger.