Stupid(?) questions wrt Toltec

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Wed Apr 19 21:39:40 CEST 2006

Op woensdag 19 april 2006 08:07, schreef T. Ribbrock:
> Actually, we've already dropped the idea of using Outlook+plugin (also for
> other reasons than these problems), so I won't be doing any more testing.
> Those of our 'doze users who cannot easily be migrated fully to Linux will
> simply get a VMWare image with Linux and Kontact to work with our
> mail/agenda system. Thanks for your input, though!

You might be better of NX instead of vmware...
You can get NX from http://www.nomachine.com/
Tell NX to connect to an NX server running on linux.  The NX client can start
1 application (called custom in the NX setup).  I have tht setup last week
for a collegue and he seems very happy with that.  It works better than
vmware (I think) as the NX is really integrated into the MS desktop, while
vmware is more on its own....  Besides that NX is free is vmware is not ;)

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless