Toltec/Kolab Outlook-inserted all-day event takes 2 days in Kontact

Ger Apeldoorn g.apeldoorn at argoss.nl
Mon Apr 10 11:51:30 CEST 2006

Hi all!

I've got a shared agenda resource in Kolab. If I create an event that takes
the whole day in Outlook(no start and end times), Kontact thinks it is a 2
day event. It includes the next day also.

If I create an appointment with Kontact, it looks like a normal appointment in
the month overview in Outlook, with a start-time of 0:00. However, if I open
it, the All-day event checkbox is ticked.

What might that be?

Thanks,
Ger.