Problem with Toltec Connector and calendar folder

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Fri Apr 7 11:09:28 CEST 2006

Am Freitag, 7. April 2006 07:56 schrieb Joon Radley:
> Is it possible that you can try the sequence of events without Toltec and
> the IMAP4 server.

Joon, here are some more details which shed a bit more light on the problem
(at least I think so).

I have OL running standalone. The connector i sinstalled but not connected
to any PST. I have a personal (but unused) PST file. I create another PST
file which is meant to be sync'ed to the Kolab account.

If I create an event and discard that one after having played around with
the controls in the dialog, nothing happens.
I create a new calendar folder and name it "foo". foo is not the default
calendar. If I create an event with that foo calendar folder selected, as
soon as I _select_ the Planing tab ("Terminplanung" in German, don't know
the exact English name, it's where you can invite people an see the
free-busy diagramm) a new folder named Kalender appears. This new folder is
marked as default calendar.

Now, if I delete foo and aafterwards link the PST to the Kolab account, the
following sync correctly connects the Kalendar folder to the Calendar
folder on my Kolab account. I don't end up with a Calendar folder in OL.

That means, if I had the folder(s) for calendar (and perhaps contacts, tasks
and notes as well) created before the sync, I'd end up with folders in OL
with German names pointing to the corresponding folders on the Kolab server
with English names, right?

I'll see if I can find some more details about what actually triggers the
creation of the default calendar.

Best regards,
Andreas