Routing SPAM Messages

Andrew J. Kopciuch akopciuch at bddf.ca
Wed Apr 5 14:44:35 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 05 April 2006 06:09, Blessing Chisvo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How do I route all messages regarded as SPAM to another mailbox other that
> the recipient of the e-mail. I want the server to route all emails marked
> as SPAM to another mailbox.

You need to change the settings
in /kolab/etc/kolab/templates/amavisd.conf.template.

There are options on what to do with emails marked as spam. (whether to pass
through, and notify the recipient and all sorts of other things).  It is well
commented in the file.

You will want to specify a value for :

$spam_quarantine_to = "spam\@$mydomain";

then all emails will go to that email address when marked as SPAM.

Andy