disclaimer

Hamish lists at subvs.co.uk
Tue Apr 4 11:13:14 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 04 April 2006 09:54, Corne wrote:
> Is there any documentation out there which might point me in the right
> direction on setting up a disclaimer on all outgoing mail sent from the
> kolab server.
>
> TIA
> Corne
Hi Corne
This is possible with postfix (google for it), but also quite stupid. It will
break any signing of mails, and if users add their own signatures, it will
look unprofessional. It is a lot better to have a "standard" signature for
users to modify with their name etc, or just give the job to one person in
each department to do?
I know this does not answer your question directly, but think twice about
modifying mail once it has left the client!
Cheers,