[SOLVED] Permissions on /kolab/etc/resmgr/resmgr.conf

Bernhard Reiter bernhard.reiter at intevation.de
Mon Sep 19 10:14:06 CEST 2005

Am Donnerstag, 25. August 2005 15:06 schrieb Frank Höger:
> I think I found the problem. The passwd und group files
> were messed up from a previous installation, probably Kolab 1.
> Is there a document somewhere that gives advice on completly
> uninstalling Kolab?

Not that I know of.
It is not too hard though,
a Kolab Server has a complete OpenPKG system,
so you can use OpenPGK's advise.

Mostly all will reside under /kolab,
except for
- system startup (e.g. /etc/init.d/kolab)
- possibly system cron (e.g. /etc/crontab)
- system users and groups (e.g /etc/passwd  /etc/groups)
- (log file entries in (e.g. in /var/log/syslog)