personal opinion.....

Matt Douhan matt at fruitsalad.org
Sun Oct 30 14:42:00 CET 2005

On Sunday 30 October 2005 10:33, Scott Newton wrote:
> On Sunday, 30 October 2005 23:07, Richard Bos wrote:
> > Op zondag 30 oktober 2005 05:10, schreef Scott Newton:
> > > Out of interest are you using cachedimap or imap for your connection to
> > > the Kolab server?
> >
> > You need cachedimap.
>
> Do you know when full imap support is likely to be available? We are hoping
> at some stage to use Kolab with thin clients using kontact as the
> mail/groupware client.

You seem utterly confused or misinformed about the workings of the kolab
server, let me assure you that thin clients using both OL and windows
terminal server as well as UNIX based approaches works with kolab and has
been working for a long time.

If you want a reference for this you can email me and I will give you my
personal phone nr and we can talk about how to use kolab in a terminal server
environment.

rgds

Matt

--