personal opinion.....

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sun Oct 30 10:38:33 CET 2005

Am Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2005 10:33 schrieb Scott Newton:

Hi Scott,

> > You need cachedimap.
>
> Do you know when full imap support is likely to be available? We are hoping
> at some stage to use Kolab with thin clients using kontact as the
> mail/groupware client.

I fail to understand your question.

A typical thin-client setup looks like:

Kolab server - terminal server - thin client

Technically sometimes there are also potentially many application servers. But this does not matter here.

dIMAP works perfectly in such an environment.

So what do you mean with "full imap support". Technically dIMAP is a superset of IMAP not the other way...

Yours,
-- martin

--
http://www.erfrakon.com/