Kolab, postfix and zombied smtp?

Adam Tworkowski atworkowski at masterfile.com
Fri Oct 21 16:26:26 CEST 2005

Hmmm. This is interesting.  It has happened twice so far on the same
system (and it is a BIG deal when it happens).  We had a similar issue
about a month ago.  I have searched the postfix-users list and haven't
found anything that rings true to this issue.  I don't see anything
interesting in my Postfix logs and the server wasn't under heavy cpu or
memory usage.  That said, I don't really have much to go on until the
issue happens again at which time I will report back my findings.

-Adam

Adam Tworkowski, atworkowski at masterfile.com
Systems Administrator, Computer Department
Masterfile Corporation, www.masterfile.com

This e-mail message is privileged, confidential and subject to
copyright. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited.