Kmail + Kolab

Bernhard Reiter bernhard.reiter at intevation.de
Fri Oct 14 13:59:12 CEST 2005

Am Freitag, 14. Oktober 2005 00:30 schrieb Sven Richter:
> On Thursday 13 October 2005 21:26, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > Am Donnerstag, 13. Oktober 2005 17:31 schrieb Sven Richter:

> But if i create another user ("user3") i dont see the
> the new contacts i created with "user2"
> Hm, i thought i create the new contacts in the kolab
> server and not local.

Ah, I have probably missunderstood you before,
as Bernhard (H.) pointed out: There might not have been a problem before.

"contacts" in the Kolab world are specific for each folder they are in.
By default the client will create one folder for the user.
You can give another user read permissions if you like,
try the right click on the folder.