Kmail + Kolab

Sven Richter sssssrichter at gmx.de
Fri Oct 14 13:51:25 CEST 2005

On Friday 14 October 2005 12:47, Bernhard Herzog wrote:

> Sven Richter <sssssrichter at gmx.de> writes:
> > And when i add a new user in the kolab resource
> > i get a Mail in my new contact Folder with the
> > following content:
> >
> > This is a Kolab Groupware object.
> > To view this object you will need an email client that can understand the
> > Kolab Groupware format.
> > For a list of such email clients please visit
> > http://www.kolab.org/kolab2-clients.html
> >
> > and a kolab.xml file attached.
>
> This is normal expected behavior.  This is how the contact is stored on
> the server and in the local cache.  To see the contact as an addressbook
> entry, go to the "Contacts" part of Kontact.
>
> > Can somebody tell me where the problem is?
>
> there is no problem AFAICT.

Ok, so far so good.

But i can't see the contacts i created in
the kolab server addressbook or in the
contact part of kontact from another user.

So to say a new contact is only created locally
and not in the server,
and i don't see what i am doing wrong.

Any Ideas anybody?

Ah, i forgot, i use KDE 3.4.3

Thanks again and plz excuse my bad english.
Sven Richter