Mail Deliver Issue

Brian Jones bjones at houstoncompanycpa.com
Thu Oct 13 21:56:34 CEST 2005

Okay - in kolab.globals the posfix-destination is $mydomain

My kolab.conf file is as follows:
fqdnhostname : mail.1701enterprises.com
is_master : true
base_dn : dc=1701enterprises,dc=com
bind_dn : cn=manager,cn=internal,dc=1701enterprises,dc=com
bind_pw : XXXXXXXXXXXX
bind_pw_hash : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxx
ldap_uri : ldap://127.0.0.1:389
ldap_master_uri : ldap://127.0.0.1:389
php_dn : cn=nobody,cn=internal,dc=1701enterprises,dc=com
php_pw : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
calendar_dn : cn=calendar,cn=internal,dc=1701enterprises,dc=com
calendar_pw : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

in /kolab/etc/postfix/main.cf :
#   local host
myhostname = mail.1701enterprises.com
mydomain = 1701enterprises.com
myorigin = $mydomain
relayhost = [mail.1701enterprises.com]

#
masquerade_domains = $mydomain
masquerade_exceptions = root

#   smtp daemon
#smtpd_banner = $myhostname ESMTP $mail_name
#inet_interfaces = 127.0.0.1

#   relaying
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8
mydestination = $mydomain
relay_domains =

Looks like the issue is in the mydestination (guess I set it up wrong)  is it possible to change this setup or would it be better just to rebootstrap it?

Thanks for the help,
Brian